I got nominated for the Liebster award by Megha.. I have happily accepted this award..
Her blog- delightfulldiscoveries
Link – http://www.delightfulldiscoveries.com/eggless-chocolate-lava-cake/
First of all thank you so much for nominating me for this award.. This is my first award and had been waiting for someone to nominate me since long.. So thanks a lot.. I would like my readers to go and check out the above channel its all about cooking experiments and book reviews.. Go show her some love you all..
What to do if you are nominated for Liebster Award
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, or you chose to start a blog post about the Liebster award; you should do the following:
- –Thank the person who nominated you, and put a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
- –Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- –For the 2018 Liebster Award, I will be shaking things up! Write a small post about what makes you passionate about blog posting.
- –Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (Again this year I’m making this optional. If you wish to engage with your readers it’s a great idea to include random facts about you.)
- –Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel would enjoy blogging about this award the award.
- –List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here or simply link to this post.)
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post.
- –Thank the person who nominated you.
- –Answer the questions the person who nominated you asked.
- –Write about why you are passionate about blogging.
- –Share 10 random facts about yourself.
- –Nominate at least 5 blogs for the award.
- –Ask your own set of questions for your nominees.
What makes me passionate about blogging?
Blogging has helped me serve my purpose of sharing lessons my life has taught me.. Being in the field of physical therapy has been the best thing that has happened to me.. It is what, taught me about life and death, and illness being right in the middle of the two..
I believe what I learnt could be of help to someone.. Blogging has also been a platform that has helped me come across new people with same interests..
Being an introvert I like to connect with my thoughts more than words and blogging has helped with that..
10 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT MEEEEE..
- I love babies and dogs..
- I am not into sports, I do not like cricket
- I do not like dark chocolate
- I love spicy food..
- I hate people who are constantly on their phones
- I can move both my eyebrows individually..
- I am learning spanish language..
- I love turquoise blue water and white sand destinations
- I can hoola-hoop.
- I am an introvert.
Want to Nominate
1.How did you find the idea of starting your blog?
Ans-I wanted to share my thoughts with like minded people around the world so I knew blogging would serve the purpose…
2. If God would grant you a wish, what would you wish for?
Ans- If God granted a wish I would have changed the world into a peaceful place.. No fights, no wars..
3. What kind of content do you enjoy writing the most? Articles, poetry, short story, daily life, journal, etc.
Ans- Articles and stories..
4. We all get angry sometimes, what angers you the most in your day to day life?
Ans- I hate it when someone spoils my mood..
5. Three facts about your favorite book.
And – I am not into books much.. But then I like non fiction and self help books.. Robin sharma one of my favourite authors..
6. Describe one of your brilliant ideas or your eureka moment or something that you are most proud of.
Ans – One of the most proud moments was when one of my readers found it worth mailing me to tell me how my thoughts on physical therapy, made her sure about choosing physical therapy as a career..
7. One word that explains your true self.
8. Three things you can’t live without in life.
Ans- basic necessities you see.. Air,Water, Food….
9. Your idea of a perfect day- indoors or outdoors?
Ans- indoor.. Sitting at home watching any comedy movie..
10. Imagine you have a pet if you don’t have one and one day your pet learned to talk. What would be the first thing according to you your pet will say?
Ans – I love you..
My questions for my nominations are the same..
It’s not a compulsion so accept it only if you wish to..